ENTRY APPLICATION DOES NOT SAVE THE CASE

Discussions about CSEntry
Forum rules
New release: CSPro 8.0
munirmdee1

ENTRY APPLICATION DOES NOT SAVE THE CASE

Post by munirmdee1 »

Hi, CSPro Users

I have a problem here and I have tried to troubleshoot but I could not find the reason.
I have an entry application, but when I enter information it does not save, after the last field/item its should as me to confirm the case as I already set it in the Data Entry Options.

I enter all the information but the cursor moves to the first field/item without deleting or clearing anything, it does not save the entered information. And also information remain on the form but the cursor moves to the begining/the first item on the form.

What could be the reason for this? and how can I solve this? Im using CSPro 7.4.

Thanks in advanced.
Munir Mdee
Software Programmer
National Bureau of Statistic (NBS)
Jakaya Kikwete Road,
P.O.Box 2683,
Dodoma,TANZANIA
Mob: +255 755 740090
Email: munir.mdee@nbs.go.tz
munirmdee@gmail.com
josh

Re: ENTRY APPLICATION DOES NOT SAVE THE CASE

Post by josh »

It sounds like you might have a reenter or and endlevel in your logic that is causing this. If you remove your logic does it still happen?
munirmdee1

Post by munirmdee1 »

Actually I cross check all that, I dont have a reenter or endlevel anywhere, I just have Endgroup inside the roster. I just check if the last item have been antered (If curocc() = num_items then endgroup; endif;). I just put that at postproc of the last item/field in the roster. And the roster is the last in the form. Could that be the reason?
Munir Mdee
Software Programmer
National Bureau of Statistic (NBS)
Jakaya Kikwete Road,
P.O.Box 2683,
Dodoma,TANZANIA
Mob: +255 755 740090
Email: munir.mdee@nbs.go.tz
munirmdee@gmail.com
josh

Post by josh »

As long as the endgroup is in a field in the roster that should not be a problem.