Windows lock CSEntry

Discussions about CSEntry
Forum rules
New release: CSPro 8.0
sergiofurtado

Windows lock CSEntry

Post by sergiofurtado »

Hello everyone,

After drafting the Dictionary and application logic, I performed some data entry testing and after entering a considerable number of records (63) and items (940) Windows lock and CSEntry do not issue any error messages. I did tests considering various parts of the dictionary but the error persists when entering this same number of records.

What may be causing this error? In CSEntry are there data entry limits on the number of records?

Thank you in advance
josh

Re: Windows lock CSEntry

Post by josh »

There is no limit on the number of records. This could be an issue with the logic in the application or a bug in CSPro. Please double check any logic you have in your application to make sure it is not getting stuck in a loop. If that is not the problem please send us your application with detailed steps on how to reproduce the problem. Ideally include a partially saved case to allow to us to easily reproduce the issue.
sergiofurtado

Re: Windows lock CSEntry

Post by sergiofurtado »

Hi Josh,

Thanks for the quick response. I will review all the logic of the application and if I cannot solve the error I will send the application to cspro@lists.census.gov.