After uploading a deployment package to a server, you can download and install the application to mobile devices (Android and Universal Windows) as follows:
- Open CSEntry on the mobile device.
- Tap on the menu icon or menu button and choose Add Application from the menu.
- Choose the type of server to download the application from (CSWeb, Dropbox or FTP).
- For CSWeb and FTP, enter the URL of the server and tap the Connect button.
- A list of all the application packages on the server will be displayed. Tap the Install button next to the package that you wish to install.
Once the package has been downloaded and installed, any applications the package contains can now be launched from CSEntry's Entry Applications screen.