Entry Message on Android

Discussions about CSEntry
MrTaco

Entry Message on Android

Post by MrTaco »

Hi,

I have uploaded a questionnaire but when i open it keeps on popping out this error message : A 2001 Cannot open file/storage/emulated/0/csentry/health questionnaire/Tst/312.lst

and then pops Abort: A 2001 Cannot open file/storage/emulated/0/csentry/health questionnaire/Tst/312.lst

and then Fatal Error in entry engine. Aborting the entry operation.

thanks
josh

Re: Entry Message on Android

Post by josh »

Does the folder csentry/health questionnaire/Tst exist on your Android device? If you copied the pff file from another device or from a PC where that folder exists onto an Android device where the folder does not exist you could encounter such an error. If that is the case then either create that folder or modify the pff file.

Josh
MrTaco

Post by MrTaco »

Hi, Josh
How do i modify pff. file? Coz I copied pen.file and pff.file to my device from pc.
josh

Post by josh »

You can edit the .pff file on your PC using any text editor (notepad, notepad++...) and then copy the edited file to your Android device.
Giga

Post by Giga »

Hello Josh,

I'm getting a similar error, when using CSPro Data Entry on the Laptop to test it (before even loading it on the tabs). It's a very long questionnaire with a lot of external dictionaries and it worked until yesterday just fine. The error is called "Cannot open file C:\...\Test" and I tried a lot but nothing worked.

Do you think there is a problem in my Logic, or rather something else?

Best regards

Philipp
josh

Post by josh »

I would look at the paths to the data files for all your external dictionaries and make that they are valid.Also check any calls to setfile in your logic if you have any.