setvalueset

Discussions about CSEntry
Lasupo

setvalueset

Post by Lasupo »

Dear all, This forum is awesome. Challenges are solved with the assistance of egg heads around.

Please I have a challenge with this code "setvalueset(Q11_LNO,codes,labels);" . The code is working fine on windows but failed to show value set on Android devices in CAPI.
Please, I urgently need assistance on this code to behave the same way in Android as in Windows.

Thanks.
khurshid.arshad

Re: setvalueset

Post by khurshid.arshad »

Dear Lasupo;
I think you are using combo box. Please use drop down option otherwise on click you will see a list.
a.
shafique arif

Post by shafique arif »

I think if you add following syntax then it will work.
setcapturetype($,3);
Lasupo

Post by Lasupo »

Thanks for the suggested solutions. I tried your suggestions but it did not work.
Please, I am still looking for solution to the problem. Thanks
Gregory Martin

Post by Gregory Martin »

Can you attach your application so that we can look at it?

Generally what works on Windows should work the same way on Android. I am surprised that the previous suggestions did not work.

If you tried using the setcapturetype function, make sure that you do it in the preproc/onfocus event, right after you execute setvalueset.

Alternatively, in the latest versions of CSPro, you can just change the capture type in the Field Properties dialog. You can set this to Radio Button or Drop Down. See if that works on Android.
Lasupo

Post by Lasupo »

Egg head Martin Greg, this is marvelous!!! This solution is in what you've just posted.
Radio-button is it all the way. Thanks immensely.