Copy data file from Smartphone memory to Computer

Discussions about CSEntry
Aaron

Copy data file from Smartphone memory to Computer

Post by Aaron »

Good morning,
I would like to have your helps.
I had already developed an CAPI application and data are storaged in local memory on Android smartphone. Now i want to copy data from smartphone memory to my computer. I had develop an application on Cspro (Input mask on my computer) which should permit to copy data. I tried to use the filecopy function but data are not copied. The directory of data file shown on my computer when i connect the smartphone is
Ordinateur\Galaxy J7\Phone\csentry\VERSION21022016\DATA
Can you help me to have correct program Copying data file from Smartphone memory to Computer. Here is the program, i tried:

Code: Select all

if fileexist("Ordinateur\Galaxy J7\Phone\csentry\VERSION21022016\DATA\data.dat") then
				filecopy("Ordinateur\Galaxy J7\Phone\csentry\VERSION21022016\DATA\data.dat",
				"C:/Users/Desktop/Test\donnees.dat");
			else
				errmsg("Vérifier la connexion entre la machine et la tablette");
			endif;
josh

Re: Copy data file from Smartphone memory to Computer

Post by josh »

You can't use filecopy to copy between Android and the PC because Android devices are not treated as regular filesystems when connected to a PC via USB. Even though it looks like a filesystem when you view on it Windows underneath it is using a different protocol for transferring files. You will have to drag and drop the files manually from Windows explorer or use sync via FTP/Dropbox.