Display issue of HTML reports and charts on Andriod

Discussions about CSEntry
khurshid.arshad

Display issue of HTML reports and charts on Andriod

Post by khurshid.arshad »

Dear Josh, Gregory and members

I have gone through the program "cspro-D3-charts-master" from https://github.com/jhandley/cspro-D3-charts. It is working on desktop and we can see all graphs and table but when it is run on Andriod, It shows blank page with Heading only.

The Andriod version is 5.1.

Please Advice.
Regards.
A.
josh

Re: Display issue of HTML reports and charts on Andriod

Post by josh »

You may need to change the default application that your Android device uses to display HTML. On some devices the built in HTML viewer does not support Javascript. You can reset the default application used to view HTML files in the Android settings under Applications and then the next time you run the charts program it will ask which program to use to view the file. If none of the options presented work, or if there are no options presented, you may need to download an HTML viewer app from Google Play that supports Javascript. There are some free ones that do that. I had the same problem on my Android phone but on my tablet the built-in viewer worked.
khurshid.arshad

Re: Display issue of HTML reports and charts on Andriod

Post by khurshid.arshad »

Dear Josh

Thank you and now i can view all graphs and tables. I am using HTML Reader/Viewer by VasuDev from play store.

Thanks.
a.