TAB and ENTER during popup in CSPro 6.2

Discussions about CSEntry
iip

TAB and ENTER during popup in CSPro 6.2

Post by iip »

Hi,

I'm trying to upgrade to CSPro 6.2 but have problem with new popup behaviour that now we must use mouse click, TAB and ENTER button not working anymore in CSPro 6.2, is it possible to make TAB and ENTER button works on CSPro 6.2 popup?

Thanks,

-iip-
josh

Re: TAB and ENTER during popup in CSPro 6.2

Post by josh »

Tab and enter still work in version 6.2. Can you explain the specific situation where they are not working?
Saint

Post by Saint »

Perhaps you are using the extended controls in which case you can switch off with the ctrl+k and see if that is what you meant to fix.
iip

Post by iip »

josh wrote:Tab and enter still work in version 6.2. Can you explain the specific situation where they are not working?
Hi Josh, you right, it still working in Windows, It seems the problem is in Wine, since I'm using linux as my operating system, in Wine, I must click the form first to make TAB works again, it's look like that this problem will slow down interviewer during the interview.

We are success conducting IFLS 5 surveys last year using CSPro 6.0 running with Wine and Linux as operating system.

Thanks,

-iip-
josh

Post by josh »

I didn't realize you were using Wine on Linux. We have not tested this setup as it is not officially supported.