File copy to csentry folder

Discussions about CSEntry
yunaexe

File copy to csentry folder

Post by yunaexe »

Is there any way to copy a file outside the Android folder to CSEntry folder ?

Im trying to copy the .dbf file from QField into CSEntry folder but i cant copy it because of the Android version, i used android version 13.

I use QField version 1.10.0 (lower version) because you can open/write directly on the path you selected where your project located, but still i cant copy the file in it.

I tried to path.concat and filter the file to "*" still i cant copy the ".dbf" file only ".tif" image file only copied.

I tried to dirlist also to see if i can see the files in that project but still only ".tif" files only appeared.

Please check image/program attached.

Thanks.
Attachments
Screenshot 2023-10-19 113002.png
Screenshot 2023-10-19 113002.png (85.41 KiB) Viewed 3232 times
samp2.zip
(4.3 KiB) Downloaded 192 times
sherrell

Re: File copy to csentry folder

Post by sherrell »

Unfortunately Android has locked things down pretty well. So just like other applications can't access the CSEntry folder, CSEntry can't access QField or other applications. What you can do is use the "downloads" folder as an intermediary folder to exchange/transfer files. See this post on the same subject a few months ago:

viewtopic.php?p=17085

Sherrell
Gregory Martin

Re: File copy to csentry folder

Post by Gregory Martin »

In CSPro 8.0, there are new ways to share files with other applications, or to copy to/from directories other than the CSEntry directory. See more here:

https://www.csprousers.org/help/CSPro/a ... tions.html