New sync to Dropbox

Discussions about CSEntry
zerfu1534

Re: New sync to Dropbox

Post by zerfu1534 »

De
I could not be able to solve the roster problem. As I mentioned before, I checked sequence in the form property box. It works fine on laptop - the roster goes sequentially and item selection is possible only once but gets random on Android. What is more serious is a value set can be selected multiple times which is not desirable. Herewith is the roster logic. I would appreciate if you could be able to extend your usual support.

Regards,

Zerfu
Attachments
TestRoster.rar
(23.82 KiB) Downloaded 110 times
etuser

Post by etuser »

Dear Sir,

I modified your program and attached here, what I did

1. Add a question to filter out the communication media used instead of going through all the the 15 choices , the subsequent question asked only for those selected media used.

2. Update the OccLabel , ~~getocclabel()~~ on the capi text and also the other specify column.

ስላም ነው ?
Attachments
TestRoster_modified.zip
(7.54 KiB) Downloaded 123 times
zerfu1534

Post by zerfu1534 »

Dears,

It works, Thank you very much. I wouldn't move much without your support. To build on the knowledge, would you please elaborate the command line on your logic : edit( "99" , curocc(PART4_1000) ), what does it do?

Regards

Zerfu
etuser

Post by etuser »

Dear Zerfu,

Edit ("99" curocc(XXXXX) ---> is just assigning the current occurrence number of the roster to a string character , "EDIT" is like "MAKETEXT" it convert numbers to characters . The "99" is to make the resulting string a two digit number because you already have more than 10 choices and "ISCHECKED" command work for checkbox . All in all here we preparing them to use the "ASK IF" command along with "ISCHECKED" . if you want to do it for less than 10 choices you should use edit("9" ,Curocc(XXXXX)

መልካም ቀን !!