Unable to edit data in rooster

Other discussions about CSPro
boikgwadi

Unable to edit data in rooster

Post by boikgwadi »

Greetings

I have tried to use Ctrl+F3 or F3 but the last row in the rooster remains uneditable as it is unreachable. That procedure is good if I am adding more rows but impossible when I want to edit the third row. On the same token, I added roosters and two of them are actually locked for data entry? How can I unlock those roosters?
Attachments
Occurance doesnt exist.jpg
Occurance doesnt exist.jpg (71.32 KiB) Viewed 10906 times
Gregory Martin

Re: Unable to edit data in rooster

Post by Gregory Martin »

It's hard to understand the problem with locked rosters without seeing your application. Perhaps you can post it here. Are you trying to add occurrences to a roster that had no occurrences when data was originally entered.

Once you've added a third row to your roster (with Ctrl+F3), you should be able to click on it and modify it, unless you have logic that would prevent that from happening.
boikgwadi

Post by boikgwadi »

Hie

Please find the attached application. My conceern is on editing across an existing row (for example moving from one month to the next) instead of adding one.
Attachments
Amalima Program.zip
The application with uneditable roosters
(45.55 KiB) Downloaded 396 times
Gregory Martin

Post by Gregory Martin »

What is an example of a roster that is not editable? What is the name of the roster? The screenshot that you posted concerned not being able to add a row, but now you are saying that you are just trying to modify an existing row. What happens when you try to modify an existing row?
Ateneo_79

Post by Ateneo_79 »

I am having the same issue. I could not edit a cell. When you open a partially saved case and when I get to a particular cell, I could not type anything on the cell. I can't go forward or backward either. I think the screen is not frozen because the cursor is blinking . Any ideas?
Gregory Martin

Post by Gregory Martin »

Can you post your application, or send it to csprousers@gmail.com? Without testing it, or seeing the application, it is hard to know what the problem might be.
LM.Baurel

Post by LM.Baurel »

Hello teams.

I also have the same problem with roosters. In fact, what they are trying to explain is that, modifying an already registered questionnaire only allows access to roosters on the first line, the other lines are omitted or access is prohibited.

By if I do a partial backup and later I come back to continue, the cases where there are rosters, only access to the first lines will be possible, the rest, jump.