Duplicated Forms

Other discussions about CSPro
lucasslc

Duplicated Forms

Post by lucasslc »

Hey guys,
I'm facing a problem that I think it's a CS Pro bug.
About 2 days ago, without any reasonable explanation, some of my forms starts to duplicate itself (attach "problem_1").
For example: I have two forms, like AGE and SEX. First the AGE field appears duplicated at the left side of the screen (at Forms list) but not duplicated at the layout view. Then I tried to delete one of the fields, but I can't do it, because the program crash (attach "problem_2" and "problem_3"). Then I open the program again and instead AGE field is duplicated, SEX field is duplicated now! And the problem of the program crash happens everytime I tried to delete the plus form.
Someone can help me?
Attachments
problem_3.jpg
problem_3.jpg (233.92 KiB) Viewed 4084 times
problem_2.jpg
problem_2.jpg (277.6 KiB) Viewed 4084 times
problem_1.jpg
problem_1.jpg (274.91 KiB) Viewed 4084 times
Gregory Martin

Re: Duplicated Forms

Post by Gregory Martin »

This is a strange error, but occasionally there are situations where the form editor behaves in strange ways. If you are an advanced user, it usually is easy to resolve these errors by editing the form file (.fmf), but that is not an option for 99% of users.

If you want, you can email your form file and dictionary to me and I can take a look: csprousers@gmail.com.

Otherwise, and I realize that I'm posting this nearly two weeks after you posted the question, so you've probably taken action on your own, but your best option may be to delete the form file and recreate it. You can delete the .ent and .fmf file and recreate the data entry application, and CSPro should still use your existing message, logic, and CAPI question files so you don't have to recreate them.

Do you have any idea how you were able to get the field on the form twice? CSPro should never have allowed it to be dropped on the form as a field to be entered two times.
xfilesera

Re: Duplicated Forms

Post by xfilesera »

Thanks for sharing. If you do this survey in the future................
You can easily check out our best quality test-king exam dumps prepare you well for the real You can also get success in real exam of with the quality Pittsburg State University questions and ccie voice Tabor College answers.