Menu program to use 4 applications

Other discussions about CSPro
Forum rules
New release: CSPro 8.0
Bharadwaj

Menu program to use 4 applications

Post by Bharadwaj »

Hi

We working with CAPI since 5-6 months using CSPro, but we are failing to Synchronize data in virtual server. Can any one help me in this regard.

Now we have generate 4 different programs and to collect data using CAPI, also planing to prepare Menu for the same. Can some one help me in writing Menu for the same, where data will be stored in 4 different folder.

Thanks

Bharadwaj
Gregory Martin

Re: Menu program to use 4 applications

Post by Gregory Martin »

You will have to be much more specific if you want help. I assume that you are trying to write out different PFF files to place the data files in different folders. Have you looked at the sample menu program located on the reference page?

http://www.csprousers.org/downloads/wor ... tiMenu.zip
Bharadwaj

Post by Bharadwaj »

Dear Gregory

Thanks for giving the menu program. It will create automatic pff file, but i need a menu program with pop up box stating,

1. Household questionnaire,
2. Women Questionnaire,
3. Child 0-6 months questionnaire
4. Child more 6 months to 5 years questionnaire
5. Village questionnaire.

As 1-4 are from same household but these will be done in different times to interviewers convenient we would like to have 4 different programs with selection of the questionnaire. Please help me in developing menu file for the safe. Thanks in advance

Regards

Bharadwaj
Kip

Post by Kip »

Gregory Martin wrote:You will have to be much more specific if you want help. I assume that you are trying to write out different PFF files to place the data files in different folders. Have you looked at the sample menu program located on the reference page?

http://www.csprousers.org/downloads/wor ... tiMenu.zip
Hi Martin,

I am newly registered member at the CSPro users forum.

I have periodically used CSPro for data entry on stand alone computers before. I am now trying to implement data entry in a LAN. What are the practical steps I should follow? Which files are to be saved in the local computer and which ones are to be saved in the server and how do the two talked to each other. Are there guidelines on how to run manage data entry in a network? or best practices?

I would be very grateful for your response
khurshid.arshad

Post by khurshid.arshad »

Dear Kip

Please follow these steps:

1. First click on File from menu and then select Cspro Binary under Export Application and give File name OR just press F7 and give file name.
2. Right click on your data program and select Share With.
3. Now from local computer access your program and copy .enc file on local computer.

I think this will help you out.

a.

Last bumped by Anonymous on December 21st, 2013, 9:41 am.