Exporting .not file along with Data file

Other discussions about CSPro
Forum rules
New release: CSPro 8.0
erikee33

Re: Exporting .not file along with Data file

Post by erikee33 »

Setting the MAX for the record in the notes dictionary to a larger number worked. Thanks for your help.
For people reading this for reference, I found I also had to set the CSExport application to export the ''output of multiple record occurrences" to ''as separate records'' (as opposed to ''all in one record") and if people want to keep all the notes for one case together I selected ''Export Record type'' too.
mclaren11

Re: Exporting .not file along with Data file

Post by mclaren11 »

It would appear that when a note is past a specific length it wraps around to the following line in the notes document. When you send out, every line of the note from the notes document is dealt with as a different record. For instance, when I fare to CSV and read it the CSV in Excel my single long note is separated into numerous lines in the spreadsheet. Contingent upon what you are trading to you can combine the lines once again into a solitary line by coordinating every one of the notes records that have a similar id, field name and event number. On the off chance that that isn't conceivable in whatever bundle you sending out to I could help you compose a bunch application to do likewise in CSPro before trading.