creation of graphical

Other discussions about CSPro
Forum rules
New release: CSPro 8.0

creation of graphical

Post by Guest »

Hello everyone
I have CSPRO a questionnaire, and I have to create a graphical interface in another language (I hesitate between Java and PHP) to facilitate the work of the agent and also that the storage in my database be automatic.

CSPro is not enough, in my opinion, because there are pre-stored data in my base, that I should use.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Re: creation of graphical

Post by Guest »

No replay?????
Gregory Martin

Post by Gregory Martin »

Hello,

What exactly are you trying to do? Right now, CSPro can't be easily interfaced by other software packages. In the future, there is talk that the Census Bureau will write wrapper libraries that expose much of CSPro to people using other programming languages.

Are you thinking that you will take the CSPro data files and then save them to a central database? I would suggest PHP, but perhaps only because that's a language that I am comfortable with.

You could write a control system in CSPro and have it open a program (using the execsystem function) that uploads the data to a database.
htuser

Post by htuser »

It's very difficult to write a program/script/application to upload automatically data's from Cspro to any database. The fact is we must use the DCF file. If you're already do this, you can share with us the algorithm, the logic or the codes.
Sincerely yours,
G.VOLNY, a CSProuser from Haiti, since 2004
Sumer009

Post by Sumer009 »

This is very nice and awesome post
I like it very much
Thanks alot... :)
Try out our free pmp and latest comptia training courses ielts exam preparation to get high flying success in final and www.northeastern.edu exams, mcts College of Notre Dame of Maryland is also very useful tool.