Window 8.1 and CSPro 4.1.002 form tree not display

Other discussions about CSPro
Forum rules
New release: CSPro 8.0
Vasant_Uttekar

Window 8.1 and CSPro 4.1.002 form tree not display

Post by Vasant_Uttekar »

Dear All,
This is to inform you that, I am using Window 8.1 and CSPro 4.1.002 version but I can't see the form in left site tree. I had four time install CSPro 4.1.002 but same thing occurs. Please help me.
With kind regards,
Vasant
josh

Re: Window 8.1 and CSPro 4.1.002 form tree not display

Post by josh »

Is this in CSPro designer (creating the application) or in the CSEntry runtime (entering data)?
Vasant_Uttekar

Post by Vasant_Uttekar »

CSPro Designer (creating application)
josh

Post by josh »

Make sure that in the "View" menu "Full Screen" is NOT checked.

Also make sure that the grey bar that separates the left from side of the screen is not dragged all the way over to the left.
rajendra

Post by rajendra »

I am also having same problem in Cspro 4.1 with windows 8. I can't see tree anymore in the left hand side. FYI, full screen is not marked in view menu and also grey bar is not dragged all the way over to the left.I uninstall and reinstall CsPro many times but problem is still the same. It has been working since last 2.5 years and one thing I noticed is that the windows update was done just this morning. Please advise what should be the solution. I guess Mr. Vasanta and I am having same problem. Vasanta, please share me if you solved this problem. FYI, I don't see any problem when I run same application in in version 6.1.

Thank you in advance.
rajendra