CSPro Users Forum Back Online

CSPro News
Forum rules
New release: CSPro 8.0
Gregory Martin

CSPro Users Forum Back Online

Post by Gregory Martin »

I apologize to everyone that the forum was down for a month. There were hackers attacking the csprousers.org domain and it took some time to get things back online.
htuser

Re: CSPro Users Forum Back Online

Post by htuser »

Thank you Greg for your determination to help Csprousers Community. Hackers will never be victorious. I think everybody must change theirs password, doesn't?
G.VOLNY, a CSProuser from Haiti, since 2004
Gregory Martin

Post by Gregory Martin »

I don't think so. They didn't get access to any databases (as far as I know), but instead just probed the system and caused such a significant number of hits that the website service provider took down the site.
jfigueroa

Post by jfigueroa »

Thank you so much Gregory Martin.
This forum is very useful to all members of CSPro Community.
It´s good to know is back online again.

Just as a comment:
I noticed that there were been posted a lot of messages like promotions or like "spam" (things not related to CSPro) during months before the forum site crashed. Does it was due to those hackers ? or that content was your consent (on your permission) ?
Just asking. Because it was a little bit strange for me that kind of content out of CSPro context.

Again, Thank you so much to you, to all the CSPro Team and CSPro Community.
Regards from Guatemala.
P.D. say Josh Hi, from me.
Gregory Martin

Post by Gregory Martin »

As part of upgrading the forum software, phpBB, to the newest release, I added some measures that should prevent the spammers from sending us messages about gold, video games, and whatever else they were sending us.

I guess that I should be happy that they think that the CSPro Users community is important enough to spam! :D
jfigueroa

Post by jfigueroa »

Hahahahaha!

Thank you so much Gregory, hope it works.
Regards.
massychiocha

Post by massychiocha »

I am trying to develop a Household Questionnaire with a Roster. From the roster, I would like the system to select the eligible respondent to be interviewed and the Name should pop up. What is the Logic?
josh

Post by josh »

Next time please create a new post rather than responding to an entirely unrelated topic.

To choose the eligible household member you can add logic after the roster to loop through the roster and test each row to see if it contains an eligible member. To do this use a while loop (https://www.csprousers.org/help/CSPro/w ... ement.html) from 1 to totocc() of the roster and inside the loop use an if statement to determine if the member in the current row is eligible.

Once you have selected the eligible member then to show the name you can use a fill in the question text. https://www.csprousers.org/help/CSPro/c ... tions.html