Multi language @ Case tree

Discussions about creating CAPI applications to run on Android devices
Forum rules
New release: CSPro 8.0
leulae

Multi language @ Case tree

Post by leulae »

Dear all,

This is regarding multi language application developed and tested on Tablet (CSEntry Version 7.2.0 – 22 February 2019)

When I change the language it works perfect. But the problem is sometimes language changes does not effect to the language in the case tree labels on left hand side.

Please guide me

Leulae
Gregory Martin

Re: Multi language @ Case tree

Post by Gregory Martin »

Can you give an example of what is happening? I'm assuming that you have multi-language value sets. Are you saying that when you change the language the case tree language doesn't change? Does this happen on dynamic value sets?
leulae

Post by leulae »

Gregory Martin wrote:Can you give an example of what is happening? I'm assuming that you have multi-language value sets. Are you saying that when you change the language the case tree language doesn't change? Does this happen on dynamic value sets?

Thank you for your reply

I have Multilanguage value sets but those are working fine. I do not have dynamic value sets in my application. Screen questions and value sets work perfectly each time with change of language. Only problem is with the case tree. When change language and again back to previous language sometimes case tree remaining unchanged.

Thank you very much again attention on this regard

Leulae
Gregory Martin

Post by Gregory Martin »

I created a test application using multiple languages and have not been able to recreate the problem. However, my application had only a few fields. Perhaps the problem has to do with rosters or other form elements. If you want, you can send your program to cspro@lists.census.gov and tell us what fields are not being updated properly on the case tree.