CAPI application help!!!

Discussions about creating CAPI applications to run on Android devices
Forum rules
New release: CSPro 8.0
hcomplex

CAPI application help!!!

Post by hcomplex »

Hello all
I am a first time developer of CAPI application. I have been using the manual and this forum for finding solutions along the way. So far my partial development is working fine but I am not sure if I am doing things the right way. I wanted to ask a few questions and have you good ppl look at what i have so far.

1- In the manual it said it is good to have a 2 level application (one for the household and one for population records) but in a post titled "2 Level Application" a member asked if he could create a 2 level app and the answer by both moderators (josh and Gregory) was no. So I am a little confused.

2- The questionnaire that I am making has two parts other than the roster. One for females and one for males. A female enumerator for the female part and a male for the male part Now the requirement it this , the female is questioned about the household information to fill out the roster. Once the roster is complete it is sent to the male enumerator. Now both the male and the female enumerator have the same HH roster and the carry on with the rest of the questions. At this point the transfer of the roster from one enumerator to the other is not an issue. What I wanted to ask is this , what can I do so that when the enumerators sync the files to a dropbox folder at the end of the day there is no duplication or any other problems.

3- Since this is my first time I have very little confidence and would greatly appreciate if you kind gentleman would take a look at these files and give me some feedback and any help on what I am doing wrong and how to correct it.

Thank you in advance.
RADS.zip
(148.74 KiB) Downloaded 417 times