Partial save and starting a new case in the meantime

Discussions about creating CAPI applications to run on Android devices
Forum rules
New release: CSPro 8.0
claudia

Partial save and starting a new case in the meantime

Post by claudia »

Hi,

If I partially save a case (because the participant needs to take a break for example), can I in the meantime start a new case with another participant, and go back to the partially saved case later on?

Many thanks,
Claudia
josh

Re: Partial save and starting a new case in the meantime

Post by josh »

Yes. That is exactly the purpose of partial save. If you partially save a case you can then leave that case, enter another case and then go back to the first case and pick up where you left off.
javierfi

Re: Skip codes in two variables type check-box

Post by javierfi »

Good afternoon experts in CSPRO

I want to buy in two tables of tables of verification for variables of multiple answer, what I need in the elements of table A that they indicate do not appear in the elements of table B

TABLE_A
One 1
Two 2
Three 3
Four 4

TABLE_B
One 1
Two 2
Three 3
Four 4

If in the variable of type check-Box called TABLE_A they mention: One 1, Three 3 that in the variable TABLA_B do not appear but only show: Two 2, Four 4.

Is this possible?

Any help, I will be very grateful.
Last edited by javierfi on June 12th, 2018, 2:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
javierfi

Re: correct error in data dictionary

Post by javierfi »

I see this error, and try to repair without success, I need your help.

Entry Message (W 10102)
Could not open the data source DRAGON1_DICT: invalid file format. Dictionary is not valid.

Entry Message (W 10106)
Due to errors, the data source for DRAGON1_DICT: is set to an empty data source.

As I create a dictionary with the data that I am currently working on, my file is called My_CAPI1 and the files * .pff, * .pen are also called My_CAPI1 but the dictionary and the forms do not, I do not know for what reason, and I do not know how to tie this. mE COULD HELP, THANK YOU IN ADVANCE.

thank you very much.
Gregory Martin

Re: Partial save and starting a new case in the meantime

Post by Gregory Martin »

Next time you have a question, your best option is to start a new topic unless the question is related to the topic on which you are posting.

I suggest that you send your application to cspro@lists.census.gov and specify what the problem is.