Entry Message 92101

Discussions about CSEntry
Forum rules
New release: CSPro 8.0
Rpalanca

Entry Message 92101

Post by Rpalanca »

Hello,
After Data entry is completed, the application goes back to the beginning instead of exiting and gives the 92101 message which states
"Case IDs ' ' duplicate an existing cases! Case ids must be unique."
This only happens the first time you enter the case. But if you go back in to modify or edit the same case, the 92101 message does not show. What could be causing it?
Gregory Martin

Re: Entry Message 92101

Post by Gregory Martin »

Are you continuously adding cases to your file, and are you assigning the IDs automatically? If so, you might get that message about duplicate IDs. Take a look at your PFF file (in a text editor) and add the text "AutoAdd=No" under the "[DataEntryInit]" section.

That should prevent CSPro from trying to add additional cases.
sherrell

Post by sherrell »

Greg, Is this in the helps? I searched on DataEntryInit, AutoAdd, PFF, etc., and can't find anything :( Odd, but i have 5 apps, with none of them using this option, and all shut down after the entry of one case except for ONE. So I used it in that app's PFF and now it works/doesn't generate this msg. But it's frustrating why it's just happening to the one. In the interim, thnx for this!
Gregory Martin

Post by Gregory Martin »

It's documented here: http://www.csprousers.org/help/CSPro/ru ... entry.html

AutoAdd=Yes is only respected on Windows. On Android, you can only add one case at a time. If you modify a case, if will also stop after adding a case.