problem with partial save in CSPro mobile

Discussions about CSEntry
Forum rules
New release: CSPro 8.0
tbunderv

problem with partial save in CSPro mobile

Post by tbunderv »

Hi everyone.

I have been having a problem with the partial save option using CSPro mobile on HP iPAQ. The problem is the following: An enumerator does partial save to continue an interview later. When s/he loads the case to continue, all goes well until there is a roster in the questionnaire (a record with multiple ocurrences). After partial save, cspro only administers the first line (first occurence) of the roster and then skips automatically to the next record, instead of skipping to the next occurence in the roster. It only happens after having done partial save. Even when I write logic to explicitly say we have to continue with the next occurence (skip to next...), cspro skips to the next record.

Anyone has any ideas?

Thanks...

Re: problem with partial save in CSPro mobile

Post by Guest »

That can finally control of occurrence, and you have to use currocc () when you make reference to a record of multiple occurrences, apparently lost control when you go from one form to another in cases of multiple occurrence.
I hope will be helpful.
Greetings
Gregory Martin

Re: problem with partial save in CSPro mobile

Post by Gregory Martin »

I remember emailing with you about this in early 2011, I believe. I just tested this on a PDA using CSPro 4.1.002 and the behavior that you describe doesn't occur to me. That doesn't mean that there isn't a problem though. It could just be the application that I've tested.

If you post your application, I can take a look at it. Make sure you're using 4.1.002 though.