Activity Status Dashboard

Discussions about CSEntry
Forum rules
New release: CSPro 8.0
khurshid.arshad

Activity Status Dashboard

Post by khurshid.arshad »

Dear Cspro Team;

I am using CSWeb for Data synchronization and I can see all my data in "Questionnaire" column in "phpMyAdmin" panel. How can I design daily activity reports and other graphs from this dataset?
Best.
a.
josh

Re: Activity Status Dashboard

Post by josh »

You have a few options:

1) Download the data from the server and build your reports using CSPro. You can create a batch application to download the data using the syncdata() function. You can use a CSPro tabulation application to generate tables. You can use production runner to bundle together everything and run it with one click.

2) You can write code in PHP, or some other programming language, to create your reports by extracting the individual data values from the questionnaire column in the database. The questionnaire column stores the data in the same format as CSPro text files except that it stores just one case per cell. There is some code in CSWeb to extract values from the data in the questionnaire column in csweb/src/apisrc/CSPro/Data/Parser.php and csweb/src/api/src/CSPro/Dictionary/Dictionary.php. This is probably something only for very advanced programmers.

3) There is an open source project that does this but it is still in early stages. https://github.com/drovandi/CSProDashboard. This is only for folks who are comfortable setting up Tomcat server, MYSQL and doing some tinkering and debugging to get the system up and running.