ICF International uses CSPro for DHS processing.
Title: Data Processing Specialist – Demographic and Health Surveys Project
Location: Calverton / Rockville, MD
Job Description: ICF has an opening for a Data Processing Specialist with the Demographic and Health Surveys (DHS) project. The DHS project assists developing countries to implement household-based surveys in the areas of maternal and child health, family planning, HIV/AIDS, malaria, and nutrition. To date, we have completed more than 300 surveys in more than 90 countries in Asia, Africa, Latin America, and the former Soviet states.
- Develop and maintain software systems for data entry, editing, imputation, and analysis for paper based population surveys in developing countries
- Develop and support tablet and laptop based computer-aided interviewing systems in developing countries
- Build capacity in implementing agencies worldwide via workshops and seminars on data use and survey processing
- Produce data analysis to support country report production
- Carry out data archiving and provide technical support for data users
For more information on the job, see the above link.