Oxford Policy Management is searching for a data processing consultant to work in Africa, Asia, and other locations. There are full- and part-time positions based in Oxford, England. Applications must be submitted by 19 April. For more information, please see the official posting: http://www.opml.co.uk/news/data-processing-consultant
Some details from the announcement:
The Official Statistics portfolio supports the modernisation of national statistical offices and governments’ wider national statistical systems. To help national statistical offices achieve their objectives, our expertise includes institutional reform and modernisation of national statistical systems, survey design and implementation, statistical quality and international statistical standards, local and regional statistics, statistical capacity building, and statistical modelling.
Applicants should have extensive experience in the following areas:
• designing computerised processing systems and data entry applications for data collected from large-scale sample surveys of households and enterprises;
• developing computerised validation programs for checking the validity and consistency of data;
• experience with traditional data entry of paper questionnaires as well as Computer-Assisted Personal Interviewing (CAPI);
• experience of working with data processing programmes commonly used in developing country statistical offices, such as CS-Pro, would be an advantage; and
• experience with training and supervision of data entry staff.